Concentrate in: UK
Course begins Sept/Oct 2019
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s worldwide grant program, supported by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and accomplice associations. The program offers grants to extraordinary researchers with administration potential from around the globe to think about for a graduate degree in any subject at any UK college.
Any university in the UK
Level/Field(s) of study:
Full-time taught Masters Degree Programme in any subject
Number of Awards:
Around 1,500 scholarships globally will be offered.
The grants are focused to residents of Chevening-qualified nations. See the official site for complete rundown of nations qualified for Chevening grants.
A Chevening Scholarship ordinarily covers college education costs, a month to month living stipend, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and extra awards and recompenses to cover basic consumption.
To be qualified for a Chevening Scholarship you should:
• Be a resident of a Chevening-qualified nation.
• Return to your nation of citizenship for at least two years after your grant has finished
• Have a college degree that will empower you to pick up passage to a post-graduate program at a UK college. This is regularly proportionate to an upper inferior 2:1 distinctions degree in the UK
• Have at any rate two years’ work understanding
• Apply to three diverse qualified UK college courses and have gotten an unequivocal idea from one of these decisions by 11 July 2019
• Meet the Chevening English language prerequisite by 11 July 2019 either by taking an English language test or guaranteeing an exception dependent on the UKVI absolved classes.
Applications for Chevening Awards must be submitted utilizing the Chevening on the web application framework, accessible through the ‘apply’ catch on your nation’s page. Applications close on 12:00 GMT, 6 November 2018.
It is essential to visit your individual nation page at the official site for nitty gritty data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.